David A. Culley (Dave) is a Principal of Nease, Lagana, Eden & Culley, Inc. He handles planning for business owners in both public and private sectors. His specialties include business continuity planning with an emphasis on executive benefits, buy-sell funding, key person indemnification, estate planning for high net worth individuals and charitable planning techniques for individuals and corporations.
He is active with many civic and charitable organizations, including Buckhead Baseball, NYO Football and Basketball, the Marist School, Peachtree Presbyterian Church of Atlanta, Capital City Club of Atlanta, and the Georgia Chapter of Gridiron. Dave and his wife, Ann, reside in Atlanta, Ga. They have three sons, Harris, Sam and Andy.
He is a graduate of the University of Georgia with a degree in business administration and accounting. He holds the ChFC and CLU designations from The American College. He is a registered representative of M Holdings Securities, Inc.
- Life and Qualifying Member of the Million Dollar Round Table
- Member of the Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- Member of Pacific Life National Advisory Board
- Member of the American College Advisory Board
- Past President of the Advanced Association for Life Underwriting
- Past President of the NAIFA Atlanta Chapter
- Past President and Member of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Accredited Estate Planner
- Series 6 and 63 securities licenses