John E. Lagana is a Principal of Nease, Lagana, Eden & Culley, Inc., headquartered in Atlanta, Ga. John works directly with business owners, executives and high net worth individuals and specializes in executive benefits, business continuity and wealth transfer planning. He has participated in numerous continuing education seminars for the accounting and legal professions. And, he has served as a faculty member for the Estate and Business Insurance programs of the Institute for Continuing Legal Education in Georgia, the Duke Estate Planning Conference, the Georgia Society of CPAs and various life insurance companies. John has spoken before national audiences within the insurance and financial communities, including Estate Planning Councils, Certified Financial Planners and other professional and industry organizations.
John is a graduate of the Georgia Institute of Technology in industrial engineering. He additionally received his CLU designation in 1974. He is a registered representative of M Holdings Securities, Inc.
- Life and Qualifying Member of the Million Dollar Round Table & Top of the Table
- Member of the Association of Advanced Underwriters
- Member of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Accredited Estate Planner with the National Association of Estate Planning Councils
- Series 6 and 63 securities licenses