Mark Eden has been a Principal with Nease, Lagana, Eden & Culley, Inc. since its founding in 1988. He focuses on planning for multi-generational families, family businesses and business owners. His specialties include business perpetuation, wealth transfer and executive benefit planning.
Mark is a speaker before audiences in the insurance and financial communities, conducting presentations on corporate and estate planning topics for attorneys, CPAs, insurance agents and other financial professionals.
Mark graduated from the Georgia State University with a Master in Business Administration and obtained his Bachelor Degree in Accounting from Florida State University. He earned the CLU designation from the American College in 1979. He is a registered representative of M Holdings Securities, Inc.
- Member of the Advanced Association for Life Underwriting
- Life and Qualifying Member of the Million Dollar Round Table
- Member of the National Association of Estate Planners and Councils
- Member of the Society of Financial Service Professionals
- Member of the Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- Past Chairman of the AALU’s Business Insurance and Estate Planning Committee
- Past President of the Standard Club of Atlanta
- Past Director and Member of the Atlanta Jewish Federation Board
- Past Member of the Atlanta Jewish Federation Endowment Fund Board
- Past Member of Florida State Alumni Association’s Board of Directors
- Past Member of the Southeast Regional Advisory Board of the Florida State University’s School of Business
- Series 6 and 63 securities licenses