Suzanne Lussier joined Nease, Lagana, Eden & Culley, Inc. in 2001. As an Account Manager, Suzanne oversees and coordinates all activities for new accounts from inception to administration. She primarily provides support for clients of Mark Eden and their advisors, preparing personalized client presentations and acting as the primary liaison during the underwriting process.
Suzanne earned a Bachelor of Arts in political science, as well as an MBA from Georgia State University. She has a Certificate in Paralegal from Clayton State College and earned her Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) designation from the American College. She is a registered representative of M Holdings Securities, Inc.
Suzanne was born in England and moved to the United States as a child. In her spare time, Suzanne enjoys both domestic and international travel, as well as spending time with the family pets.
- Fellow Life Management Institute
- Associate Customer Service
- Associate Insurance Agency Administration
- Associate Insurance Regulatory Compliance
- Associate Life and Health Claims
- Managed Healthcare Professional
- Series 6 and 63 securities licenses