Commitment to the Best
When you make the choice to invest in a life insurance solution, it is essential you have a trusted partner who will understand your unique needs and help navigate the many insurance options. This high level of personal service is what you can expect from NLEC. And, because we place such importance on serving you, we cultivate an environment of professionalism and excellence.
NLEC has assembled a talented team of experienced legal, tax, financial and life insurance professionals who span five decades, thereby assuring business continuity and leadership that seamlessly blends experience and energy.
Our Industry Leadership
We understand the connection between client service and commitment to our ever-evolving industry. Our staff and leaders maintain superior levels of technical proficiency, continuing education and experience. Current and past leadership roles among industry and affiliated organizations, include:
- Association for Advanced Life Underwriting (AALU) – Former presidents: Mac Nease and Dave Culley; former board member Mark Eden; member John Lagana, Brent Eden, and Walt Helms
- National Association of Estate Planners – Hall of Fame inductee Mac Nease; accredited members: John Lagana and Mark Eden
- Atlanta Estate Planning Council – Former president Mac Nease; members: Mark Eden, David Culley, Brent Eden, John Endriss, and Walt Helms.
- North Georgia Estate Planning Council – Member Brent Eden and Walt Helms
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors – Member John Endriss
- Society of Financial Service Professionals – Former president David Culley; former regional vice president Mac Nease; members: John Lagana, Mark Eden and Lisa Main (Atlanta Chapter)
- American Bar Association – Associate member Peter Fleming and member Brent Eden
- M Financial Group, M Financial Investment Advisors and M Funds, Inc. – Current board member Mac Nease
- Product Development Group for M Financial – Current chairman Mac Nease
By fostering an environment that is grounded in service and professionalism, we ensure everything we do is client-driven.
We proudly support the following organizations: ACTEC; American Bar: Association; Atlanta Bar Association; Entrepreneurs Organization; GA Society of CPS’s; Southern Federal Tax Institute