Mark joined Nease, Lagana, Eden & Culley, Inc. in 2000 after spending time in the marketing departments of Canada Life and ING. He specializes in carrier and product analysis. He reviews existing plans to determine funding adequacy and provides in-force illustrations and solutions to conserve existing business.
Mark is a graduate of Georgia State University with a Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) Degree in Risk Management and Insurance. He holds the Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) and Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) designations from the American College. He is a registered representative of M Holdings Securities, Inc.
- Series 6 and 63 securities licenses
John Endriss is the Director of Advanced Markets at Nease, Lagana, Eden & Culley, Inc. and has been with the firm since 2005. John is charged with creative design solutions and presentations for high net-worth clientele and their advisors. His role includes concept, modeling, product selection, education of planning strategies and conveying the superior economics of life insurance to alternatives.
John has 30 years of experience in the insurance industry, and as a result has an extensive background in financial, estate and charitable planning applications of life insurance. He is especially well-versed in ownership, valuation, sale and gifting issues, business continuation, deferred compensation and corporate-owned life insurance (COLI).
John is married to Cara and is the proud father of twin boys, Jake and Cole. He is a member of Kairos Church in Atlanta, Ga. He is a registered representative of M Holdings Securities, Inc.
- Member of the Atlanta Estate Planning Council
- Member of the Financial Planning Association
- Member of the Society of Financial Planning Professionals
- Member of the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors
- Past President of the Manatee Association of Life Underwriters of Bradenton, Fla.
- Certified Financial Planner
- Certified Estate Planner
- Charter Financial Consultant
- Charter Life Underwriter
- Registered Employee Benefits Consultant
- Registered Health Underwriter
- Life Underwriter Training Council Fellow
- Series 6, 7, 24, 63 and 65 securities licenses
- Medicare Supplement, Long Term Care, Life, Health and Annuity Licenses